Am I allowed to report posts with this reasons?

Grundii

Question

Hey,

I will not get punished for backseat moderating.

Am I allowed to report a post because...

• it is in the wrong section,
  • the content dowsn't follow the format (like suggestion format),
  • it contains backseat moderating content?

Furthermore, is there any information post in the forum which shows all allowed reporting reasons?

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

5 answers to this question

Am I allowed to report a post because...

• it is in the wrong section,
  • the content dowsn't follow the format (like suggestion format),
  • it contains backseat moderating content?

For sure. Should you observe a fellow Community member breaking the rules, please report it and we will deal with it. Reporting is extremely helpful and is very much appreciated by all moderators. There is nothing wrong. Just don't deal with it by yourself as this is our job.

• Thanks 1

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Reporting posts do not count as ''backseat moderating'' . If you see the posts are wrong report them do not try to comment and pointing them in the right direction that is a job of the Community moderator or Support. 

Good evening to you,

Thank you for creating your thread.

As the community has told you, you can report posts if they are in direct violation of the TruckersMP Forum rules. I would however, like to remind you that not all reports will be accepted. It is entirely the decision of the Moderation Team to decide if posts are violating the rules or not.

What we ask that users do not do is simply tell users not to post about their bans or tell them that they are breaking the rules. If you do this, you can be warned and this could cause problems if you are applying to become staff and more specifically Forum Moderator. I do hope this will clear up a few things and that I have contributed to answering your question along with the rest of the community members who posted on this topic too.

Of course, it is possible that you think the moderators have not properly handled a post report. Should this be the case, I encourage you to contact the Upper Staff through the feedback system instead of posting on the Moderator's profile or messaging them. To get to the Feedback System, please use this link: https://truckersmp.com/feedback/

Lastly, thank you for informing us that your problem has been solved. I will not take a few actions on your topic.

//Locked and moved to Solved.

Awaiting your reply!

Kindest Regards,