Doubles / B Doubles outside of Scandinavia?

BadWolf1

Question

8 answers to this question

I was driving along the theoric BORDER of the Restricted Area with a Renault and light blue Double... There is a Kick feature to prevent getting in this Area. (Spoiler)

Spoiler

20180929190844_1.thumb.jpg.88f4a9e43d78de24255a4f8cf9bb4c51.jpg

So the "real" Restricted Area Includes METZ, MANNHEIM, FRANKFURT and all cities between it and Hamburg. But on the East side of Germany you can use Doubles Without beeing kicked.  Although the rule §5.2 Has not been updated...

Spoiler

Hello, Bonjour,

We really appreciate you creating this thread since many users have been asking the same question.

As for your problem, we understand that knowing the exact boundaries for double trailers can indeed be quite confusing. Lucky for you, the replies above provide very good quality information including but not limited to a map showing the areas where double trailers are prohibited and also where you can and can not have the double trailers explained using words. 

Now, we would like to know if the replies the community has given you have helped you answer your question or if you need further help? Please inform us.

I will remain at your disposition over the Direct Messages here on the forums if you need to contact me.

Kindest Regards,

Howdy, TFM DJ ccowie. As it happens, I am also from Ontario.

I guess over time we'll get more detailed information on specific borders where doubles are allowed and where the system will auto-kick. A question for anyone to answer, are all versions of double trailers permitted? Or just certain ones?

Also, the restricted area, I am assuming that is simply because of high traffic and congestion, and therefore the intent is to prevent further headache or trolling with the longer rigs?

Last answer on this topic was at Sunday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me

Locked and moved to Inactive topics

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png