problem in my game

Alina*

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @Cherry Chan,

please try to do following via Steam -> Library -> Ets2 -> Settings: "Verify Integrity of Game File".

Furthermore may a reinstallation of Ets2 could be helpful. Be sure that you will copy your "Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2"- Folder (or your settings & your profile folders) before you reinstall Ets2 via steam.

I also think that a reinstallation of TMP doesn't solve the problem.

Edit: @Small Nan had solved similar problem with updating graphic card driver(s).

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

hello

first,

Solution1:

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution2:

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

second, if this cannot solve our problem,you can create a support ticket here:

https://www.truckersmp.com/support

also i think you can create a bug ticket here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/380-in-game/

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hey!

Here are some solutions you could try to fix the problem. If one doesn't work, just try the next one.

1. Update your Graphics Card driver.
  2. Completely uninstall your Graphics Card driver, download it from the manufacturers website and install it again.
  3. Start Euro Truck Simulator 2 via Steam (It will start as Singlplayer). First, try running ETS2 in DirectX (64-bit). If that doesn't work, try running it in OpenGL (64-bit)
  4. Verify the integrity of the game cache
  5. Completely uninstall ETS2 and TruckersMP and then install both again.

I hope those solution will help.

~ MrJonton01

Hi @Cherry Chan

I had in the past exact the same Problem and found out what that was,

so it´s your grafics Card what shows you this Problem so that means the Grafic card

is getting too hot and if you have any Way to lower the power of it try to use it.

Because that was the only Chance in the past for me to get not this Errors.

~White Wolf~

Dear @Cherry Chan

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved topics section. 

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day!

//locked and moved to Unsolved topic

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German