Sign in problem

Question

Hi, i have problems when i want to Sign in in the game. It say's invalid email or pasword. I write everything correct letter with letter, changed the password and the same.

9 answers to this question

hello

you also can try this solutions:

A. You are using wrong email or password so try to reset your password from here.

B. Delete the \win_x64 folder from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\, verify the integrity of game files from Steam and try again.

C. You using the correct email and password but it still doesn't let you to log in. Make sure you are using the correct Steam account. Family share is not working and each TruckersMP account is linked with a unique Steam account when you register.

If everything doesn't work, please contact the support here

https://truckersmp.com/support.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

1 minute ago, DarkScream38 said:

Dear @HentAi!,

Check your e-mail and password. May check your email and password. maybe you are trying to enter similar ones.

Regards,

DarkScream38

i checked everything the email, the password and still can't. But thank's for the answer. :)

Hi there!

Can you please try the following: 

- Enter to the site with E-Mail, which you register on the site, not your game nickname, or Steam nickname;
- Write your E-Mail and password in Notepad, and then copy them one by one paste in the login window, if you  not sure that your login and password is correct writing by yourself;
- If none of the above advice does not help the situation, try to reset your password and log in again;
- Do not use a password or E-Mail any symbols, password must being only characters and numbers;
- Do not use Steam-account, if the game is not bought on it, and on the other account. With the «Steam Family Sharing»to play in multiplayer you can't to connect also;
- Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on  ETS2MP site. This is a very important point!
- Run Steam, then press Profile> Edit Profile> My private setting and set a to all point is "Public";

If none of the above works, then try these:

1) Go on Documents-ETS2MP and delete client.edc
2) Write your password and email into a text file
3) Open ETS2MP and copy the mail and the password from the text file created before on the ETS2MP login page with CTRL+V

If none of the above works, then please send us a ticket over Support system.

Kind Regards,

Avro

1 hour ago, HentAi! said:

Hi, i have problems when i want to Sign in in the game. It say's invalid email or pasword. I write everything correct letter with letter, changed the password and the same.

Hey,

Be carefull because if you want to connect into the game, the email text space don't accept the " @ " it appends to me at the begin, so copy your email into a note block copy and paste it into the game, then your password should work ;)

I hope it will help you.

Be carefull on the road

RideSafe & Enjoy !