Question

Question

Hello everyone,

Today l play and in koln city a player exit from the garage and failed the priority and almost to get into me, by the fear I brake very hard and a car was behind me and rammed in my trailer.

The question and is it my fault if the car got me inside ( the car from behind me)

PS : i have no vidéo sorry, and too sorry for my english. 

Thanks you advance for your answers. 

9 answers to this question

Hi there,

It sounds like a situation that you could not avoid, and as such issuing a ban to you wouldn't be right. Despite what people think, we don't rush to the banhammer as soon as contact with another player is made; we look at the specific circumstances and make a fair and proper judgement based upon that, just like this one here.

In this situation, it sounds as if you couldn't avoid it, and had no choice but to slam on your brakes as a result of the player not giving way; this is not your fault. It's unfortunate that the player from behind hit you, but it wasn't your fault that this happened. However, we always recommend that you record your game-play for these exact situations, so should you receive a ban, you can provide valid counter-evidence to show your point-of-view.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello @Aestrial

Ok Thanks you for the information,

But the problem I could film my game in full but i have no software for cut the moments that do not shake (editing software) 

It costs me too much to buy one.

Cordially. 

Hey there, @LE GAMER 64.

Based upon the explanation that you've given, I'd say that it certainly wasn't your fault in anyway.

To put it in an state it alternatively, it's simply not your fault that you were paying attention and the car behind you wasn't.

1 minute ago, LE GAMER 64 said:

no software for cut the moments that do not shake (editing software) 

It costs me too much to buy one.

Regarding this, I'd recommend checking out this topic. Some of the recording programs, including PlaysTV have inbuilt editors. Also, programs like Windows Movie Maker are freely available for Windows 10 users.

Additionally, numerous answers have been given regarding your query - Is your issue solved?

Regards,

Mirrland - TruckersMP Trial Support.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

@LE GAMER 64,

That's understandable, don't worry. If you want to send me a PM I can talk to you about some free editing software's that may work for you. Back to your question however: from your description, you won't get banned from this as it's a situation that you couldn't avoid. Don't worry about it now, just play on as normal and enjoy your game.

Have a great day,

Aestrial

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello, bonjour,

I would like to personally thank you for letting us know when a topic can be closed, it clears up the help section.

Anyways, as you requested, I will take the following actions on your topic. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything.

//Locked and moved to Solved.

~ccowie
TruckersMP Support [FR/EN]