Suggestion Name: Change ping kick setting.
Suggestion Description: change the value to range in 250/450
Any example images: GAMERULES : "

Ping Issues

If your ping is over 650ms to the server you will be disconnected from the server in order to avoid desync issues for others. "

Why should it be added?: change the value to range 250/450 can be fix lag in the city where is more then 25/50 people. olso 75% of the player i see on line arrive max at 200 value, in the city i found lot of people like me ping 10/50 and get blocked by people lag with ping up 300 stucked in the street :P u know what i amin. 

is nothing to compromise with the game and yes lot of people ping a lot can be redirected to the server freeroam 3, so all player use at 100% the rules can have no more lag in city zone and plus a lot of people get banned for stop ( probaiblty because they lag ) they will redirect to other server 3 freeroam and not get banned.

best regards

So you want to be kicked constantly?

Big fat -1

no i ping max 25/30 i will get no kicked :)  if u press tab when u are online and see the player list around u 75% ping max 100 and they are all people with good cnnection near the server so they will not lag, if they lag is because there is in the network some one ping to much.  

I don't see how this would help everyone, unless I'm misinterpreting what you're proposing, if people with a higher ping than 200 would be moved to another server that means that others with varying pings will have to put up with users who have higher pings than they do which essentially means they'd be experiencing what you described. 

This seems unfair to those who will be cut off by this. Yeah you can say it's unfair to you because you have to put up with them when you have a better ping. But nothing's stopping you from going the other way or overtaking them. Unless, of course, you want to personally pay for all the servers in the different countries that people are from who connect to MP in order to play without high ping.

nz3d07.jpg

is not full unfair, can be able people understund use better internet connetion, all this people ping a lot leave some other device connected when they play... for get better online for all community i think is not unfair check too better some rules for the server networks, or if u want try stay in a city like rotterdam with 100 people and 10 of this block traffick because they ping a lot :P eheh

You're right, it's not unfair to those that don't live with others. It's easier said than done making sure that other devices aren't connected to your network when you don't live alone unless you want to come across as a control freak. I've been in Rotterdam while others had less desirable pings and do you want to know what I done? I waited until those who were moving had cleared the way, I didn't say a word about it and went the opposite direction they were going so as to bypass them.

nz3d07.jpg

With all the bugs and such with ping and the cheap server's you will have hardly anyone on at one time...

How come every post I see of yours is always moaning about the game? :ph34r:

Its not exactly a cheap server, I have pretty fast internet because I live near a city, The game is perfect for me, infact I often upload youtube videos such a reports and Me, and others in teamspeak don't notice much lag on my part. Yes it could be better, but just consider that this is pretty much run off donations as far as I'm aware. 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

Ok so what I'm getting at here is, you are saying basically people such as myself who live far from EU AND US like Australia should not be able to play the mod? Yes I understand the ping is an issue, I sit on ~400 ping in EU and ~350 on US so I can't escape. How is that fair to those of us that wish to enjoy the mod with other players globally, I have not had any real issues I've gotten through rotterdam and europoort fine on many occasions and I'm pretty sure rammers can see me clearly I've had them try to run me off the road many times so why can't other players? I'm sorry if it appears I'm taking a stab at you but honestly even if I upgraded my internet (which wont be happening as I have no job) I'd still get high ping, enough to warrant your ping kick. A big -1 untill the devs can release an Australian/Oceanic server I'll be remaining on EU :)

• Upvote 3

Kalido.jpg

Even on US server I get high ping, high enough to warrant the proposed Ping Kick.

hmmm i understund u position, but i just tell for server 1 if can be move ping lim from 600 to 400, i ping 20to30 those day but when im near big city and there is some one ping more then 300 start lag and block street to all around horns and all start type s*** :P   if we do keep server 1 good for me is good idea try test for 1-2 day ping limit to 400, i think lot of player will be happy. 

hmmm i understund u position, but i just tell for server 1 if can be move ping lim from 600 to 400, i ping 20to30 those day but when im near big city and there is some one ping more then 300 start lag and block street to all around horns and all start type s*** :P   if we do keep server 1 good for me is good idea try test for 1-2 day ping limit to 400, i think lot of player will be happy. 

Alright I can see why people would want no-one with high ping and I don't want to pick a fight, I would probably feel the same in your position but, the whole point on being on EU1 is because that's where the most players are and that's the whole reason to MP, playing with other truckers I could just go onto US1 or EU2 and save you and others alot of hassle but what's the point on playing MP when I'm only gonna come across someone every 2 hours or whatever, and I don't like EU2 because of the non-collision and speed limiter I love those aspects. In the end of the day that's my opinion and voice, I just don't want to be forced off the server because I live far from Europe. I am not thinking about myself either, I'm sure there are plenty of other players in my same position that just want to enjoy ETS2 with others.

Kalido.jpg

if u wanna join europe server because there is more people too see around that whats happen all lag :P

There's this thing that also effects someones ping even if they are from Europe; others that live with them using their network at the same time. I don't know if you live alone, but I don't and I can assure you it's damn near impossible for me or anyone else who doesn't to stop someone else from using the network at the same time on another device, unless you want to come across as an ---hole that won't let anyone else but yourself use the internet - plus it's downright selfish. 

I sincerely hope this never sees the light of day on any server. It's bad enough already being kicked for being AFK for 5 or 8 minute for god sake.

nz3d07.jpg

I have a 31ms ping (average) in the UK but I lag like hell but that is due to a poor PC spec so with that in mind not everybody can afford a high end PC or a super faster than light internet sorry to the OP but seems like you are trying to turn the MP server into an elite only area 

sorry but it runs fine as it even with a few bugs and considering it is donation/ad based I think it is doing rather well

i play from iMac with virtualmachine :P  and i ping 25 from italy with a damn adsl :P    if u can cofigurate better u setting for run minus grapichs u will see the difference, but 31ms ping will no give issue of framelag, is u settings grapic, but if u ping arund 500 and plus u cant configurate your game setting for make shure min. u setting can afroid the ping of 500 this is why i ask about.   NETWORK LAG im talkin about, if u get poor pc u do run low but u ping still 31 u will not lag and make lag others u just have u pc lag in FRAMES from u grapich videos :P 

lag of ping is 1things

frames lag is issue of alone configuration can be offline too.

if u do fix it frame lag issue u need see u settings, if we need fix lag about online on the NET we do check ping issue too, and have few player with ping 500% more of the others 20/25 in the city with ping around 10 an 100 will get lag plus traffic problem, and just think they leave car traffic... :lol:

but setting affect lag as well.....

I run low settings but for example yesterday I was in a city (I forget where) and as I was trying to load however many trucks as one time I was sat there for at least 3 mins as the game was hanging 

so it is not just network that affects lag and causes inconvenience to other users so the Ping is not the Full Issue

i usualy found no lag evrywhere, still play on iMac from virtual machine, i just see lot of friend tell me this, i just worked for microsoft games in past too i know what u point about config, but is a mix about ping issue plus bad config from people play online.

So in my opinion a very pointless suggestion as it would not solve the issue you are trying to solve

I must admit the new settings in the patch have helped load my lag is still there but not as bad as 1.3