Limited to 56mph

Dema.org

Question

No matter what i do i am always limited to 56mph whilst driving. I have turned off speed cap in the truckers mp settings aswell as the ingame settings but still i'm capped at 56 and 50 in towns. I play on EU2 and i've read about the recently enabled speed cap at 150km/h but is much higher than my cap. Any help please many thanks nath 

8 answers to this question

Hello, Dema.org :)

Do you have a problem with any cars or trucks?

If you have that problem with any cars, please have a look at this post, below.

This could be helpful to solve your problem.

And I want you to be more specific about your problem.

(You have a problem with your cars?

OR 

have a problem with your trucks? which one? :mellow: please mention about this.)

Then, someone will come to you with better solutions.

Thank you.

First of all, make sure everywhere, where an option for the speed limiter could be, it is disable.

If this is the case, then it sounds like you are driving "World Of Trucks" load which is, as already said, limited to 90km/h (56mph). In cities there is a speed limit of 80km/h (50mph) set by the TruckersMP Mod. 

If this isn't the case, then try reinstalling ETS 2. If this doesn't help, try create a new ingame profile and deactivate all the speed limiters there and see if this helps.

I hope I could help,

~ MrJonton01

Dear @Dema.org,

It has been over 3 day since you last time replied to this topic and thus, the topic will väbe moved to 'Inactive topics'. If you still need help, feel free to send me a DM or create a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com

We will be more than happy to be able to help you!

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! :)

Kind regards,

MHT

TruckersMP Support

/Locked & moved to Inactive due to inactivity.