Alexadamu9112

ETS2 Latest Update 1.32.OPEN BETA REFUSE TO UPDATE

Question

OK Now am a bit confused about this... Steam updating my game, the game UPDATE has been out for about a week or more now but steam has not yet giving me my own update.... what can i do ??
I can't wait to have my own Trailer 

5 answers to this question

Greetings.

Are you talking about updating your game to 1.32? Keep in mind, as of now, the 1.32 is not yet an update, but Open Beta, which basically means that, right now, the 1.32 build is currently in a "debug" state. Keep in mind that TMP does not support Open Beta versions.

If you would like to participate in the Open Beta 1.32 version, you can by going to your Steam library, there finding "Euro Truck Simulator 2", right-clicking on it and selecting "Properties". There, go to "Betas" and press the drop-down menu and select "public_beta - 1.32 public beta", then click "Close and ETS2 should update you to 1.32 Open Beta. Do this at your own risk, of course.

Kind regards.

If you upgrade to beta for version 1.32 you will not be able to play online.
The TruckersMp Launcher has version 1.31 support only for a while.

If you want to change your version of Ets2 just go to:
Steam> Library> Euro Truck> Properties> Betas> and change to "Public beta -1.31".

Now if you are already in the beta, to be able to play online just change the option of the Euro Truck Beta to. "Get out of all the Betas"

More information: :-) ;-)

Guest MHT_

The best answer has been marked. Thank you for your help and participation! :)

/Locked & moved to Solved.