Low FPS On High-End PC

RaleTheKing

Question

I Also have same issue with American Truck Simulator but let's focus  on ETS2 It's more important than this ATS..

Recently I Bought brand new PC With Brand new graphic card and Processor and first game that I wanted to play was ETS2...

So i went to geforce experience and optimized ETS2 in there and i launched It..

When I get in game i was shocked by fps..It was literally unplayable,so i changed setting everything to low and set scaling to 100..Still nothing game's still laggy and unplayable even on everything very low i got like 40fps and 70-80fps on open road....

I tried lowering down settings,removing everything from launch options,run with directx,run with openGl,everything but  still nothing so I wonder that there is someone who can help me.

PC SPECIFICATIONS:

Nvidia GTX 1050Ti Asus Phoenix

Intel i5 3470 3.2GhZ

8GB DDR3 RAM

Windows 10 64-bit

I Updated Bios,tried also to optimize the windows but nothing,Disabled DVR,disabled game mode,unparked cpu.....

I run PUBG on High-medium 90fps

GTA V High-Ultra solid 60fps

Fortnite Epic 140fps

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege All max fps locked 60 

World Of Tanks HD Client all max 80fps

CSGO All max 120fps...

Please Help!

12 answers to this question

Hello :)

Try these:

• Press your Tab button -> go to Settings,
  • Uncheck Load Cabin Accessories and Use Fast Loading of models,
  • General -> Development Logging -> Disable,
  • Drivers animation -> Disable,
  • After you did that just click on Apply and ok -> Restart your Game,
  • You can see 2 pictures

develop.png

• Keep the display board up to date.
  • Make sure that an application that forces the processor does not work in the null,
  • As you enter the game, you may find it easier to play the game by closing the antivirus and unnecessary programs,
  • Delete useless folders with ccleaner or clean master of pc programs,
  • Take care not to play in busy areas(Duisburg and calais city etc).

This topic will help you:

Also try this:

1. Going into the 'Set Launch Options' in the ETS2 and putting in this command:
-homedir g:\'
' being the name of the folder being created (you can change ' to whatever folder name you want)
2. Set g to whatever drive you have the game installed on. Launch the game. Shut it off. go to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and copy everything. Now go to g drive, or whatever you set it as, open the folder '
3. There will be a Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in there, paste everything from the documents folder in there.
4. Now run the game, your save should be there, and hopefully it will run better.

The reason for this seems to be, if the game and the save file locations are on different hard drives, like mine were. Saves were in Documents/ folder on my C Drive and my game was installed on my G drive. If the saves are located on the same hard drive, things just run smoother. There are a lot of files being written to that folder in Documents it seems besides saves, so it's best if everything is on the same hard drive

Hey,

I think it's normal that you get that, from my experience, I have a very good PC and have max 60-70 fps in cities like Calais or Duisburg where there is normally 100 people, driving in other roads, I haven't checked. But I think is just normal to have that. Anyways 60 FPS is enough, and in a high populated area you get 40, normal too.

In addition, I would like to point out that your PC cannot be as new as you say, since i5-3470 was released in 2012, if your PC were new, it would get i5-8600 or something like that :D

At first, I wouldn't (no offense) call this a High-end PC, it actually is a Mainstream PC.

This obviously depends on where you are. ETS2 isn't (in my eyes) perfectly optimized, and with TruckersMP, in big cities such as Calais etc. you can have some pretty bad FPS (I have bad FPS there, too, and my GPU is a GTX 1060 with an i5-6600k 4,4 GHz).

It is not really something new, but, if you are experiencing this on the rural country roads in Scandinavia or France where absolutely no one is, then there might be a problem.

Let us know :)

Guest GЯΞУHOUИD

Hello;

As you know, "Euro Truck Simulator 2" is small in size. it can force your computer in crowded areas.

To get high "FPS", I have a few suggestions!

*Avoid crowded places.

* if the picture quality is high, set it to medium. low if the middle.

*do not use beacon lights and unnecessary hill lights.

Best Regards;

-HardWind-

Hello!

But stay away from the crowded areas. and turn off secondary lighting from your display settings.

If you are experiencing a Fps problem, please review the topic below : 

Regards B)

BombZ

It could be the GPU. Try opening task manager screen while in game to see what is maxing at 100%

For example when I play MP on maxed out settings in Duisburg I might only get 20-30 fps because my GPU is at 100% yet my processor is only around 30%, especially when you saw you get good fps in single player.

Hope that helps, 

SuperMouse

Hello, browse this solution:

• Just log in to the MP server with your ID. 

• Before clicking the "DRIVE" button, find the "Options" button.

• Go to the "Graphics" section.

• Find the "Grass density".

• Then, adjust its option from "High" to "Low" or "Disabled".

0BB0A808FE7D714E57F19F0E4DC66A23DF18BD25

• Also you can get support here by creating a ticket

• In addition this video will be helper

Good luck!

With all respect