which is the best Add-On Team or Support

Ady Man

Question

6 answers to this question

Can I just say, you shouldn’t be applying simply to “join the team”. If you’re just wanting to apply to simply be in the team, you most likely will be disappointed. Both support and add on teams require a lot of hard work and dedication, so you need to know that you will be able to put that hard work in.

If you just intend on joining the team for the different rank on the forums, you will most likely not have much of a chance. You can’t just expect to apply and do nothing just for the rank, you must be willing to put the time and effort in to the role.

All teams are important, as they all contribute a lot to the running of TruckersMP. No team is looked at less favourably to others, they all do a lot of good work for the team. Without the different teams, the running would not happen and everything would grind to a halt, every team has its own important role, no matter how small or big the job is.

You shouldn’t be choosing or asking “which to apply for” simply for the rank. You should be applying for the one that you know you have the skills and best interests in. Someone that may be more interested in supporting people should not be applying for Add On team, for example. Fair play to you if you’re good at both, but ultimately the final decision is up to you.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 5

Hello there,

Your decision. But first Look the both's requirements list. If you ask about my idea, I applied for Support.

-XFMaster

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Why did you mark moved to help as the best answer?

This does not in any way speed up the process of answering your question!

Anyway, is your question now answered?

I would like to know, and thank you for understanding.

//Unlocked & moved back to Help section.