Trucker's MP and World of Trucks

DesiDada

Question

Hello Truckers, 

I have 2 profiles at the moment, one is the main account which I have connected/linked to WoT , and another profile mod that I have downloaded specifically for Trucker's Mp. I have seen various topics which specifies that WoT gives various contracts to the linked accounts and that these can be done in Multiplayer as well. I've seen various warning to not use the main account on the MP. In this case, how can I do WoT contracts in the MP. (Please note- I have not linked the modded profile due to obvious reasons).

Thank you

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Yes, that's allowed. By clicking on this link you can create a World Of Trucks account.

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/join.php

Also, please look at this topic:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello there,

If I understand it correctly, here is my answer:

You cannot do WoT jobs when your account is not linked to World of Trucks, so in order to do WoT jobs, you will have to link your account to it (unfortunately).

Frosty

Yes, I do understand that I have to link the account before doing the mission, so do I have to link a modded account to WoT before doing those missions. Is it even allowed to link a modded account?

Ah that explains it. My only concern is using the modded account on WoT, hope that won't be a problem. 

Edited by Frosty11S
Replies merged to prevent cc farming

Hello @DesiDada,

I use a modded account on single player for World of Trucks contracts, mainly just my truck mods, so I believe it is allowed. You just have to link your Multiplayer account with the World of Trucks and you should be good to go.

There are several replies here that are helpful and just want to make sure your question has been answered.

Kind Regards, 

Armonk