Question about mods

crazycoloradan

Question

I read the rules but I still have a question, what would happen if somebody brought their tesla semi mod into the server

would it just not work or is it not allowed for obvious reasons? 

also would others even be able to see it or would it show up as a regular semi? I'm new to all of this so I'm sorry if this has been asked before. 

8 answers to this question

Hi, there!

It's not possible to load any mods into Multiplayer.

You can only load a Savegame without Mods into Multiplayer, so if you have a modded truck with standard game assets in your Savegame, then it will load the savegame with your modded truck, but the mod itself won't load in Multiplayer.

Since that Mod would require resources not available in the Vanilla Client it wouldn't load the Truck, even if saved in your Savegame.

LTDR: Not possible. Because Mods do not load into Multiplayer.

greetings,

- Nexus

Guest Cowie

Hello, it would not work as you mentioned. They would not even be found in your mod manager when you enter the game. Hope this answers your questions! Let us know if you need more help or if you have your answers. :D

-ccowie

Hello,

Such a for mod is not allowed.

§3.1 - Truck modding

Your vehicle must be functional. The truck must have the chassis, cabin, wheels and headlights. Some players might not see some players' headlights.

Also, please look at this topic:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.