Mr.Abyssus

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello :) 

Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

• Download Ultrasurf.
  • Run Ultrasurf.
  • Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
  • Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
  • Exit Ultrasurf 
  • https://ultrasurf.us/

Solution 2:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Solution 3:

• In order to verify your game cache, go to your 'Library' and find 'Euro Truck Simulator 2'.
  • Once you find it, 'Right Click' and go to the 'Properties ' tab.
  • This will open up the properties tab. Go to the third sub-tab that says 'Local Files' where you will be presented with the following options.
  • Click on the last option to begin the validation process. This might take a few minutes.
  • Once all the files are validated, if any corrupt instances are found, then Steam will redownload those particular files for you. If not you will be greeted with a box that says no errors.
  • You have verified your game cache successfully.

Also look at these topics:

16 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Hello :) 

Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

• Download Ultrasurf.
  • Run Ultrasurf.
  • Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
  • Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
  • Exit Ultrasurf 
  • https://ultrasurf.us/

Solution 2:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Solution 3:

• In order to verify your game cache, go to your 'Library' and find 'Euro Truck Simulator 2'.
  • Once you find it, 'Right Click' and go to the 'Properties ' tab.
  • This will open up the properties tab. Go to the third sub-tab that says 'Local Files' where you will be presented with the following options.
  • Click on the last option to begin the validation process. This might take a few minutes.
  • Once all the files are validated, if any corrupt instances are found, then Steam will redownload those particular files for you. If not you will be greeted with a box that says no errors.
  • You have verified your game cache successfully.

Also look at these topics:

Thanks for using every time I open it the launcher updates would already be solved the mod from above abuse of its power and I close the post

Apply them     

Solution 1

Lower Ultrason.
Run ultrasurf.
Open TruckersMP in Manager Mode.
Install the latest updates (run only with Ultrasurf first), wait for it to finish and the Start button will appear.
Output Ultrasurf
https://ultrasurf.us/

Solution 2:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win + R) on your keyboard.
Enter "% Programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
Locate the "TruckersMP" folder and delete it.
Go to C: \ Program Files \ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher".
Go to the website and reload and install the Launcher with administrative privileges at https://truckersmp.com/download/.
Open the launcher with administrator privileges and click "Install Available Updates".

Solution 3:

To verify your gaming memory, go to your library and find the 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' option.
Once you are there, go to the 'Right Click' and 'Features' tabs.
These properties will open the tab. Go to the third sub-tab that says 'Local Files' and you'll be presented with the following options.
Click the last option to start the verification process. This may take a few minutes.
Once all the files have been approved, Steve will download these special files for you again if he finds any corrupt samples. Otherwise, you will see a box telling you there are no errors.
You have successfully verified the game cache.

On 24/5/2018 at 12:25 AM, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

Dear @AlexGlzZ, unfortunately i didn't quite get what you tried to say with your last post. Is your problem fixed now, or do you need any additional help? Please let us know, thank you.

you did not understand, learn to read before taking actions and still have the nerve to say if you think it's wrong to report it.

It is not one who makes a mistake because they almost take away the right to play on servers

Dear @AlexGlzZ, i think you completely misunderstood what i was writing above. I just didn't understand your post, because i got the impression like you're English isn't the best around. But that's actually no big deal. So please calm down again and try to understand what the person you are referring to is actually writing before getting mad about someone without any reason at all. If you think we misunderstand you too much or if you face difficulties to get what we try to tell you, there's still the option to open a thread in the other language subforum. Just search the specific language section for your native language and create a post there (alternatively we could move this post as well, you just have to tell us your native language). But there's just barely any point in continuing this conversation in English when i have a look at your reaction above, because you clearly got what i wrote completely wrong...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel