Confusing Problem

errorcodeofficial

Question

Hi everyone,

Slightly stuck with a problem here.

When I load ETS2, the game runs fine. It loads to the menu and I can pick a job and start playing in the 'world'. However, when it comes to using ETS2MP, I load the game up fine to the menu, once I click 'drive' the game starts loading, but once i'm in the 'world', my game minimizes and all I see is the desktop, but I can still hear sound.

I've tried: reinstalling, trying different resolutions, changing quality and still no luck.

Current version of ETS2 installed is 1.30.2.9s.

If anyone can offer advice, that would be helpful.

Cheers!

9 answers to this question

Hello 

If I do not misunderstand your problem,

Please try steps below:

1. Right click your desktop 

2. Go to Display Settings 

3. Select "Advanced Display Settings" (If needed - Make a note of the current resolution) 

4. Choose the resolution 1280 X 720

5. Launch ETS2.

6. If you can see video output go to the ETS2 settings and ensure the resolution is set to your default monitor settings (native resolution)

7. Exit ETS2

8. Now follow the same instructions to set your display resolution back to your original screen resolution via windows. 

In some case: ALT + ESC and then going back to the game sometimes fixes the issue. 

and

you can look at this topic:

Hi there :)

1. You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

2. That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.

3. Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

4. Solution: Use Iobit Game Booster. It should at least help you identify what might be causing you to minimize.

5. Solution: Check if you have any Adobe or Onenote in autorun and disable them.

6. Solution: Try these steps showing in video. 

Steam> Library> Right click> Properties> local Files> Confirm the integrity of the Game Cache.

Note : Close and reopen  steam

Best regards  ; 
Kamer

Edited by Kamer

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (: