Nataliia

Save Editing - Am I following the rules?

This truck DAF XF 105. Old DAF.

I changed this parts: chassis, sideskirt, chassis cover, rear bumper. All changing parts belong the DAF XF (new DAF)   

- ı changed chassis because old chassis not much stable. When I changed the chassis, the parts didn't stop properly. That's why I added DAF XF  truck parts.

20181213233143_1.jpg

20181213233123_1.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1590352130

Hello, this link will show you a screen shot of a saved log trailer that I have been using for over a year. It is simply a log trailer w/Heavy haul dolly & chrome DLC wheels & Vortec tires That I added since the trailers were put ingame ALL SCS parts. None have duplicates. Weight is 1000 on dolly & 1000 on trailer. It as far as I know does not extended the hit box. I have never been auto kicked for using it. The ONLY reason I am asking, is that there are some ppl that are saying it is illegal due to the dolly. I ask a GM that was in the lot in the pic. if there was a problem with it. His answer was no, but to got to Discord support & find someone to give me a thumbs up or down on the situation. In doing so I was told to post it here for a rule answer as they have been so many new changes as of late. So please contact me & let me know so I can have peace of mind.

@[23]ThunderSky Regarding the two pictures you sent. I am pretty sure that they are standard length of HCT which would be allowed, however if the wheels are not default then it is not allowed. You cannot save edit the wheels of a trailer as it changes the trailer stability.