Distributing the Players around the empty maps Like PUBG or Fortnight

Suggestion Name: Spawning players to different cities like Battle Royale

Suggestion Description:

Good to see u here again in the feedback section , I have something tell . I don't know what's its sounds like but still . I have noticed everybody just gather and create chaos in the community . Could guys do one thing ? Just spawn the players in a different places like PUBG and Fortnight Battle Royal games and restricting the players no. in the area ... This feature would so awesome and everybody would gonna enjoy it . Believe me . This will also decrease hassles about reports and traffic congestion . I have seen most of the map is left empty. If you guys arrange the players with a program it'll be great . Remove the Garage system in the game ... You're mod have potentiality to get more popular if you guys do it in this manner. Everything would be perfect like singleplayer. We gonna get real players traffic just like single players . There would be players scattered around every city . I really love single player traffic system coz i see every cars after miles away and is fascinating. If you guys do like this, most of the beautiful maps won't kept empty . 

Well there are some challenges you'll face while doing this Arrangement:

Why should it be added?:

1) Too Many players on the queue :
- Split them into different groups and make them spawn them in a particular city 

2) What if they don't have dlcs ?
- Well this spawning method is only applicable Base map coz everybody have this

3) What will be the arrangement of players in busy cities ? 
- Limit the no. players on busy cities like Brussels , Lille , Duisburg , Calais , Dover , Rotterdam , Amsterdam
- This will reduce lag , trolling , ramming in the cities 
- This will make Calais - Duisburg roads experience more realistic.
- When there are around 10-15 players in the radius this will make the experience realistic 
- Turn down other servers during Off-Peak hours . This will save your time and money. Admins and mods would get some rest.
- Teleporting / fast travel is applicable if there are less players on that city say suppose desired players no. is 20 on that city and there are 
only 7-13 players . I can teleport and meet my friends over there.
4) How we treat players who have dlcs ?
- Well in this case you can make divide the people in to groups 

Thats all my friend 

Thnx for reading ;)

Best Regards, 
Crazy

Edited by CrazyHeavyWheelers
Maintain the editor's format
  • Confused 2

Many players like to drive with their friends, so we would need a complex friend system to prevent friends from being spawned all across the map. Players can fast travel to owned garages, so it won't last long for people to teleport to their favorite city.

Players getting ready for a convoy or an event wouldn't like being put on the far outside of the map if they need to be somewhere else.

In short, I don't believe this would be appreciated by many players. It could possibly improve the spread, but there are quite a few downsides.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.