Truck speed limiter

BlackriderUK

Question

Just curious as i cant seem to disable to truck speed limiter , Have the upper staff put the truck speed limiter enabled on EU3 as a april fools joke (i have gone into single player and disabled the truck speed limiter , however when i join EU3 like i normally do i cant seem to turn the limiter off , everytime i go into settings and disable it , then go into drive , it then re enables it.

All the best

Blackrider

9 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello, please ensure you have truck speed limiter turned off in both tab settings and game settings. Hope this helps and will solve your issue. If you have further questions do let us know :)

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

1-) Disable the speed limiter in your ETS2/ATS settings (Click Here)
2-) Disable the speed limiter in the TruckersMP tab menu (Click Here)
3-) You could join a server that has the speed limiter disabled completely after doing steps 1 & 2. (Optional)
4-) Steps 1 & 2 on a server with a speed limiter enabled it will limit you to 110kmh/68mph
5-) Any speed on External Contracts cannot go more than 90 km/h. 
* To go more than 90 km/h have to remove the limiter and taking those not speed game on External Contracts.

This video will help you

Ok while i appreciate all your replies so far , The only person who has read my post was @M ? G ? D ? T H (even if they did do it in a quote which was strange), Please if your going to comment on posts please at least read the OP post , If you had indeed read my starting post you would have noticed that , I cant be driving a WOT trailer as i am able to disable the speed limiter in single player , Also you would have read that i have in fact disabled the speed limiter but every time i join the server it goes back on and stays on (150kph speed limit), me and a friend have tried this on all servers and every server currently has that speed limiter enabled (even if it says on the server status page that there is no speed limiter), even @M ? G ? D ? T H has said that they had the 150kph speed limiter on EU 2 (which as EU3 has no limiter enabled), That's why in my post i was asking staff if it was part of the April fools joke , a bug or a permanent thing , But please read posts before you comment in future as it just leads to nothing.

Anyway rant over 

All the best

Blackrider

• True Story 1

@BlackriderUK Apparently it seems like all trucks are limited to a top speed of 150 kph now on every server, regardless if the speed limiter is enabled or not. Personally i don't think that this is an issue at all, keeping in mind that this is still nearly twice the max speed you should actually go on most of the places! One step into the right direction to remind people that this is supposed to be a truck sim, not a racing game. But never mind, please let us know if your question has been answered sufficiently or if you need any further information about the speed limiter.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel