Ets2mp minimizing

Main Suspect

Question

Hello truckers, I have been playing ETS2 MP for about 3 months, so I still consider myself pretty new here. I never had any problem throughout the play, well,  until sometime last week. My game keeps minimizing every time I want to play. I start the game, successfully logs in, it then loads up to the game's main menu without a problem. The problem comes when I click on drive, it loads up a bit  before minimizing to my desktop in which I don't see my cursor. I can tell the game is still running in the background because I can hear the sounds of other trucks and it still can respond to my controls(horn and acceleration). Nothing brings back the game (clicking/alt+tab) I have tried reinstalling the game and the mod, verified game files to no avail. On doing some research I found out that it was about some background program trying to take priority from the game, however it has only been reported to happen in non-modded game(no Mp). In normal game(without the mod) it just runs fine. Please help, this is the last option I have. 

5 answers to this question