Ets2 Multiplayer problem

Carjou

Question

Hello, i wanted to play ETS2 Mp but i have problem with Fatal Error

Expected ver. 1.30.2.2s

You have ver. 1.27.2.4

I try solutions but everytime its the same. When  i look in game it says 1.30.2.6 game version. I change version on Steam (Betas) but i can't find 1.30.2.2s version.

I have all maps DLC. What i doing wrong?

Thanks, Simon

15 answers to this question

Hey There :)

1-) You can download the new version of TruckersMP from here : https://truckersmp.com/download
2-) Please be sure you have selected:  None - Opt Out of All Beta Programs
(Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Betas > Opt Out of All Beta Programs)

MTRkMGNiOWU0Zjl.png 

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

• Like 1

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hello the first thing i would like to say to you is to go in your steam library then go into euro truck simulator 2 properties > betas> opt out of all betas then wait if that doesn't work install a different patch then click on opt out of all betas and that might work if that doesn't work try and install the launcher again and if not that re install both the launcher and ets2. I hope i helped.

For more help make a ticket - support.truckersmp.com

Best regards Misiek

- Don't judge a book by its cover

Thanks for fast answer.

I have newest TruckersMP, but its looks like the game version it's not okay

Zajeta slika.PNG

Uhh so fast reply i try to instal one beta and then back to ''opt out of all'. I try again and tell u if its works.

Thanks all. :)

@Carjou Please read through the whole text given in answers 1 and 2 and try the steps that are explained there (or visit the thread from the 2nd post) and tell us if that worked or not. Having the wrong TMP-version is only one option here, so please try the rest of the given suggestions as well, as they address the other options that could cause this problem.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel