TruckersMP not launching ETS2

only_rakib

Question

When I open the trukersMP application it shows "Install Available Update".  When i update this it downloads coorets2mp.dll file this about 4.23mb .But after this it again shows the windows again. Again I update this but it doesn't work. For this the Launch button doesn't availabe.

I have tried,

"Run As Admin" ,

%ProgramData% for delete Trukersmp files and reinstall this,

Change my internet connection.

All of this failed to overcome this problem.Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Capture.JPG

8 answers to this question

Hi @only_rakib

• Verify the integrity of the game cache.Go to your Steam library and right-click 'ETS2/ATS' 1.Select 'Properties' 2.Head to the 3rd tab called 'Local Files' 3.Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' 4.Wait for it to finish.This could take a few minutes.
  • Try to delete this file. (C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll) and delete file in this directory. Documents\ETS2MP
  • Make sure you setup launcher right. 
  • Disable or remove your antivirus program when updating also don't use vpn program when updating.

Dear @only_rakib;

You can find the necessary information by reviewing the guide below.

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Also;

• In order to verify your game cache, go to your 'Library' and find 'Euro Truck Simulator 2'.
  • Once you find it, 'Right Click' and go to the 'Properties ' tab.
  • This will open up the properties tab. Go to the third sub-tab that says 'Local Files' where you will be presented with the following options.
  • Click on the last option to begin the validation process. This might take a few minutes.
  • Once all the files are validated, if any corrupt instances are found, then Steam will redownload those particular files for you. If not you will be greeted with a box that says no errors.
  • You have verified your game cache successfully.

Best Regards,

TUNANKA OFFICIAL PROFILE