EU1 isn't connectable

headhunter84[Ger]

Question

9 answers to this question

Come on guys, he already said that he can connect to the other EU servers without problems. EU#1 server has been acting weird these last days, at one time I would connect immediately, couple hours later, it would stay with "Authenticating" for several minutes. Once connected, my ping would go from the usual 35-45 ms to over 800 ms. Disconnected to avoid crashing into others because of lag, checked my internet and it was all fine, tried a different server (EU#3) and it was all OK, no lag, no ping spikes, 37-43 ms steady as a rock.

So, maybe EU#1 server's connection should be looked into, maybe it just needs restarting, but don't blame it on the user so quickly.

None of this answers helped. But some hours later i try it again and this problem wasn't anymore. As i wrote at first post, only EU#1 wasn't connectable. The other EU servers without any problem connectable.

A short discription of this morning:

Launch ETS2 MP -> Login to EU#1 -> select my profile -> click "drive" at main menue -> load screne -> startet at save point "OFFLINE"

at chat window:

[10:09:04] Cannot connect to server, it may be caused by your internet connection issues.
[10:09:04] You will be automatically reconnected within next 10 seconds..
[10:09:14] Connecting to Europe 1 [Simulation] server...
[10:09:20] Cannot connect to server, it may be caused by your internet connection issues.
[10:09:20] You will..