Dont really know what happened

OLE310

Question

Multiplayer and singleplayer was working fine yesterday, tried loading Multiplayer up today, and i got this message (i added it as a photo). I have not changed anything, and yes my internet is not down because im writing this like 10min after getting the message. I tried downloading multiplayer because i thought there was an update but it didnt help. Tried restarting my computer, but no nothing helpes. 

Never seen this before. It is probs a noob mistake by me, but yeah, please help ahahah.

image.png.6a019ffcd224afe3a57089050e66790e.png

5 answers to this question

Hai there,

Take a look in the below spoiler:

Can also be found here, with your issue being the last point in the list.

Spoiler
  1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  6. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Let us know how you get on.

• Like 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.