Game crash!

AntekGraphy

Question

Hello!

I play on singleplayer and mp on the same save. I've not had before problem with play with mods on sigleplayer and after without mods on mp. But recently my game crash on mp when i play on save which i play on singleplayer with mods. And i have problem with Skoda. Can u help me?

8 answers to this question

It’d be helpful if you could describe the problem with the Skoda, then maybe you could have more assistance. If you’re using police accessories or going on a simulation/no car server (EU #1, 3 and 5) then you will be kicked automatically and you’ll have to change server or remove the police accessories (Blue lights and paint job)

As for game saves and mods, it’s often advised that some mods can change your game save, so removing them may cause your save to not work anymore in which case you can only start again, or if you have a backup then go back to a previous version before adding mods- it could also cause confusion when switching between MP and SP because of the time difference- drivers, the sleep timer, job list, job expiry, etc can change the way they work, so you’d have to reset economy or use F7 + Enter to reset the game time

Edited by heyhococo

Hey! :)

Can we get a screenshot of the error message?

Some solutions:

Try to find your issue in these topics:

> Make sure you start TMP as admin and with DirectX (64)

> Try to delete all mods

> Try to load an older savegame

> Try to download a new savegame

Best Regards

~GGF MD~

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report