Not a valid Win32 Application

[TPH] Lemuel

Question

Greetings!

It won't allow me to play multiplayer!

It works perfectly on single player but when I try launching the application (truckersmp), which I already installed, it doesn't seem to open.

Here's a screenshot of the error that shows! Hope you guys can give me a hand.

My pc runs on windows xp, and no, I can't upgrade it to newer windows version (laggy)

106kgmd.jpg

5 answers to this question

Hello,

I believe It's time for you to do an update/upgrade. TruckersMP launcher minimum requirement is Windows 7 x64 bit.

• Like 1
  • True Story 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Lemuel, are you running Windows XP? ETS2 works on Windows XP, but not MP. You need at least Windows 7 64-bit, otherwise it won't work. If you are still on Windows XP, then it is way past your time to upgrade. Truckers MP does not offer support for 32-bit versions of Windows or any other operating system besides the 64-bit (x64) versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

In addition to what Mike Dragon said, most new games do require 64-bit Windows operating system. The good example is Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V. Windows XP 32-bit is still good for older games, which can't run on 64-bit systems for any reason. Most 32-bit games will still run on 64-bit Windows due to Windows-on-Windows compatibility layer. @[TPH] Lemuel, if your motherboard supports more than 4 GB of RAM and you have Intel Core 2 Duo CPU installed on it, you'll most likely be able to install and boot 64-bit Windows. You can use SecurAble application to determine if you can install 64-bit OS on your computer.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel