Walking on the grass can leads banishment?

Paulo PH

Question

6 answers to this question

Hai there,

If your driving on the grass in order to overtake/undertake traffic, then that is indeed against the rules, and thus bannable. Other than that, I see no reason why you would drive on the grass?

It's hard to say without context, but from reading your topic, it seems to me you've been banned for using the grass to overtake/undertake other users, which is against the rules.

I suggest you wait for a response on your appeal, and you can explain what happened there.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hey BRC-LOG Paulo PH *-*,

I think the only reason what is ok to drive over the Grass is if someone

is trying to crash you and you just try to be safe to get no crash with this 

random but like the Peoples already said to overtake on the Grass like on C-D

or on traffic jam is bannable.

~Harley~

Dear @BRC-LOG Paulo PH *-*,

That can be considered "Reckless Driving", since you are playing in a simulator and not in Spintires.

§2.18 Reckless Driving

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe, driving backwards, wrong way, failing to yield, ignoring other players and rules.

Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&