you must select valid American Truck Simulator path

VintageGreen

Question

I don't have ETS, I only have ATS. When I put C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator, it says you must select valid American Truck Simulator path. I have downloaded this mod once before but had to uninstall it. When I redownloaded it, this shows up. Help?!

5 answers to this question

Hello @VintageGreen,Please follow below steps 

When you are trying to install the multiplayer launcher always check the games that you own and you have installed at the time being.

How do I find the correct, valid Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or American Truck Simulator) directory?

Spoiler

Step 1)
Go into your Steam Library, Right click on ETS2/ATS, then select 'Properties'.

Step 2)
Select 'Local Files' tab and then click 'Browse Local Files'.

Step 3)
Once the directory opens, copy that directory into your setup as the directory of Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator.
Screen%20recording%202017-08-20%20at%201

if you have ATS installed but you not own ETS2 then you must check ATS Multiplayer ONLY. 

Spoiler

69FKGmI.png

The default location folder for American Truck Simulator is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator" choose your path accordingly where you have installed steam.

Spoiler

f11a55d7cac84dcf997871a75b935409.png

once installation complete Run Truckersmp Launcher as Administrator 
Happy Trucking:)

UxiKSFa.png