Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

A way to get rid of all money?

Rose

Question

Is there an easy way to remove all the money I have? The editing save files guide is too complicated for what seems to be a simple task.

I want to fire all the drivers and have 0 money so that I don't get millions when playing MP.

I don't want to make a new profile, because my level progress matters.

Edited by Rose
  • True Story 1

8 answers to this question

Hey Rose,

I just made fast some Video for you what i will show you how to change your Money

back to 0. 

And below the Video here i will explain you again how i did it, just follow Step by Step! ;)

1.  Download the SII - Decrypter from here ->  https://github.com/ncs-sniper/SII_Decrypt/blob/bin/Program/Delphi/Release/win_x86/SII_Decrypt.exe?raw=true
  2. Copie the Decrypter into this File -> C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\Profile Number\save\quicksave
  3. Start your Game
  4. Open your Console and give this command in -> g_save_format 2 + enter -> close the Console
  5. Push the Quick save button
  6. Tab out of the Game
  7. Go into the Folders like you just copie the Decrypter
  8. Pull the Game.sii to the Decrypter
  9. Open the Game.sii
  10. Search for the Name -> Money (the best way to open it is with Notepad ++ because its easier to find)
  11. Delete your Money and set it to 0
  12. Push Save
  13. Close the Game.sii again
  14. Tab back into your Game
  15. Load your Quick save Game

Then you should have now 0 Money like into the Video, but after that the best is if you open your Console again

and put in there -> g_save_format 1 + enter -> close the Console again

Then just Save again and then you have finally 0 Money and can drive again into the MP or SP! ;)

Hope this Steps helps you little bit more with the description + Video! :)

~Harley~

Edited by [TUG] Harley
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TSRVTC-Truckerpilot said:

hey there you can simply use cheat engine to do this. But rather than adding money you can remove. You can watch this tutorial video if you don't know how to use cheat engine

I have tried it before, and it didn't work. You have to edit the 'Abandon Job' penalty/compensation for the money you want to get rid of and then abandon the cargo.

Hello Rose,

Yes it is working but you can delete your money with the save editing.

I think thats the only chance to get 0 money or you have to make a new

Profile but like you said you don´t want to do it so... just open the Game.sii

and search for Money but before you need the SII - Decrypter.

~Harley~

1 hour ago, TSRVTC-Truckerpilot said:

hey there you can simply use cheat engine to do this. But rather than adding money you can remove. You can watch this tutorial video if you don't know how to use cheat engine

I have over 579 million, and searching for the exact amount produced no results.

• True Story 1