No time left for job

Madcat442

Question

10 answers to this question

Prefer taking jobs when you join MP. Your game time with the server time is different so you may have your jobs late.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

50 minutes ago, Trucker Dashcam // Sweden said:

do you have a job active while getting your connection established to the server you are joining?

No ,  didnt play a few days and i have no job.

41 minutes ago, PrototypeGR said:

Prefer taking jobs when you join MP. Your game time with the server time is different so you may have your jobs late.

Ok , Thank you , i have a question , if  i can take a job for example today at 7 pm  can i complete them tomorrow at 2 pm ? 

Taking a job trailer in SP into MP will usually be late and this is because SP and MP time are different because MP time never stops where as SP time stops when you leave the game. The way around this is to go into MP first, f7 to service and then go back into SP to pick up a job (but doing that is usually for when you are using trailer mods)

If you are not using any trailer mods then just pick a trailer up in MP :)

If you do not have your own truck then it would be better to play SP for a while to make enough money so you can buy your own truck :)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

1 hour ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

Taking a job trailer in SP into MP will usually be late and this is because SP and MP time are different because MP time never stops where as SP time stops when you leave the game. The way around this is to go into MP first, f7 to service and then go back into SP to pick up a job (but doing that is usually for when you are using trailer mods)

If you are not using any trailer mods then just pick a trailer up in MP :)

If you do not have your own truck then it would be better to play SP for a while to make enough money so you can buy your own truck :)

Ok thank you , Gonna make money untill i can buy a truck. :)

6 hours ago, Madcat442 said:

No ,  didnt play a few days and i have no job.

Ok , Thank you , i have a question , if  i can take a job for example today at 7 pm  can i complete them tomorrow at 2 pm ? 

I believe you can do that with external contracts but you must have your own truck.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Just to add that if you did accidentally take a job before connecting to the multiplayer (during the login queue, etc...)  and don't want to be rewarded with nothing for the 800km route you are going to do

Then you can easily revert it without penalties by:

1)Pressing ESC to go to Main Menu

2)Pressing the save/load button at the bottom

3)Selecting Load from the menu that pops out.

4)Check the "Show autosaves" checkbox

5)Try to find the autosave that was saved before picking up the trailer

Hey,

finish your drivings/deliverys in singleplayer if you want to get money and EXP.^^

If you connect to one of the servers (and the connection is going to be established), the time gets synchronized with the server.

Because of that, the time between the SP and MP is so big, that you get over a million hours delay.

I often forgot to end the jobs, but one day, i will remember it.^^

greetings