I can't Applicate to TruckersMP Team because I got banned

pilkaqqqq

Question

Hello,

I really want to join your team but, I've got problem. I've been banned for Car + Trailer but, I was new and I didn't know that you can take trailer to your car and I was surprised that actually you can take it so, I drove a bit but it was boring so I've cancelled that job shortly. Now I know that it is not allowed but earlier,  I didn't know that.:(And what to do now about joining your wonderful Team? I will never do Car + Trailer again but, can You do something about this? I will be happy of Anything You say but I just want to know what to do in this situation. I'll be checking your recruitments  everyday because as I said - I really want to join so, that's it.

Have a nice week

pilkaqqqq;)

My Ban:

https://imgur.com/a/1Y4s1

ban.jpg

9 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

and what about people who are active on forum but anyway got banned? :/ 

The application system only refuses applications if the given player had a ban within the last year on his record. It shouldn't be too hard getting no bans within that time span, so anyone who really wants to make it into the team should have the chance to make it, as long as they are not continuously repeating their mistakes. In this particular case it looks a bit unfortunate, but rules are rules and there can't be any exceptions made just because somebody didn't know that he was actually breaking the rules.

@pilkaqqqq As unfortunate as it may be, but your ban will stay on your record. You will have to wait a year without getting any additional bans if you want to be able to apply for a pending position in the TMP team. Please let us know whether the answers provided in this thread helped you or not.

• Haha 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Just FYI, Your application would likely not get accepted anyways as you have only just joined the forum. A requirement for being a forum mod is to be active on the forum and have at least 75 *useful* posts.

HI your ban wont be removed also the rules are to be read. everytime you go to the Truckersmp website the rules are the first things that popup please read the rules that have been posted above

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

22 minutes ago, Chris - TFM said:

Just FYI, Your application would likely not get accepted anyways as you have only just joined the forum. A requirement for being a forum mod is to be active on the forum and have at least 75 *useful* posts.

and what about people who are active on forum but anyway got banned? :/