Can't Join the Queue on EU Server 2?

Supernova

Question

Why do I get the message to select another server, if the server EU2 is full and feature a queue which I used to be able to use to connect after a short time before? Basically, I can't use the queue as a year ago. Is it a bug, or why changing the feature? 

4 answers to this question

Queue is still available, but if the server is full you must select another one simple as that....This topic does not really require any assist is there anything else you want to ask?

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

When you're at the server selection screen, you'll see the amount of players in each of them. EU#2 is the most crowded, and at peak hours, the queue can be of more than 200 players. When this happens, the program asks that you choose another server. You can do that or wait for some minutes, to see if the queue in EU#2 goes down, if it's below 200 (not sure if this is the exact number) it will let you connect. I've seen that queue in 242, waited for around 3 minutes and it went down to 184 and then I was able to enter.

• Upvote 1

Best answer marked and moved to solved.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M