"Fake" Traffic Police or Traffic Warners?

Question

Hello!

After playing some with the car, suddenly two Pilot cars said to me that i should pullover that its a police control. Anyway they asked for kifflom (ID) :P and my numberplate.

Everything was fine.

Now my question is if I'm allowed to pull randomly other players from traffic and make with them like role playing. Or can i get banned for that?

An Traffic Police for the community wouldn't be that bad ;) Adds more realism in the game but is useless.

11 answers to this question

Dear @KmunBiene,

You are not obligated to do the controls or to fulfill that role. ^^

If you consider that the attitude of the administrators was not adequate, you can create a ticket here.
https://truckersmp.com/feedback
Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Dear @KmunBiene,

Users cannot pass themselves off as policemen:

§3.3 Impersonating Administration

It is forbidden to impersonate administration or act as law enforcement such as police. This includes tags, username, paintjobs, lights, etc that would indicate you are an administrator.

Greetings!

• True Story 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

2 minutes ago, Lorenita said:

Dear @KmunBiene,
You are not obligated to do the controls or to fulfill that role. ^^

If you consider that the attitude of the administrators was not adequate, you can create a ticket here.
https://truckersmp.com/feedback
Greetings!

So I can't make any role playing Police controls or so?

Oh and i didn't meant any administrators :P they only were normal players

EDIT:

So after i found out that the Pilot abusing is bannable, what happens if you make your car look like a Police car with the metallic paint job and Pilot siren? Would it be allowed?

^

OK, i just got another question. If I would make an big youtube convoy, are Pilot cars in my team also allowed to block roads like admins (in big event)

Thanks!

Hello,

If you want to roleplay as a police officer, you can play something else like GTA V. 

TruckersMP is meant to drive with your friends/VTC/whatever, not to roleplay as it's against the rules (see above).

And no, the pilot cars in your convoy are not allowed to block the roads.

• Like 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hello @KmunBiene;

if you see yourself as a policeman, if you dominate the way, I would recommend you read these rules. This is what you are talking about, you can be banned when someone complains about you.

§3.3 Impersonating Administration

It is forbidden to impersonate administration or act as law enforcement such as police. This includes tags, username, paintjobs, lights, etc that would indicate you are an administrator.

more;

Cordially,

Carrera18

2 minutes ago, KmunBiene said:

If I would make an big youtube convoy, are Pilot cars in my team also allowed to block roads like admins (in big event)

Nope. Not unless you've got a dedicated server for the event and Project Manager authorisation.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Just now, Carrera18 said:

Hello @KmunBiene;

if you see yourself as a policeman, if you dominate the way, I would recommend you read these rules. This is what you are talking about, you can be banned when someone complains about you.

§3.3 Impersonating Administration

more;

Cordially,

Carrera18

Hello,

no, im not going to report these two. I just guess they want to play roleplay and didn't knew this rule, because they also didn't look angry or something like that. They look more afraid so i will just let them.