ETS2 [CAN NOT CREATE GAME PROCES]

macios?aw

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello @macios?aw,

Try these solutions :  https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44581-troubleshoot-support-performance-guide/#1_5

First solution :

- Right click TruckersMP Launcher

- Properties

- Compatibility

- Check "Run this program as administrator"

Second solution :

Make sure you have selected the correct installation path for the game. ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

• Like 1

• Game Producer

If the solution posted by @Yoyo_ManSg doesn't work, try launching the game via steam, right click the game in library and chose for OpenGL.  It's possible that the executable file was deleted. Clicking OpenGL will redownload that executable file (which it did in my case yesterday). I had the same problem, en launching it with OpenGL solved it. 

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Hello @macios?aw

I have an idea. I recommend you to unistall the launcher. Then you delete this file. Here is a screenshot to help you: my computer > My documents > ETS2MP 1508863755-supprimer-launcher.png

Then you can verify the game files and you must use Steam (Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Properties >Local Files > Verify integrity of game files)  

1508864000-capture-integrite-des-fichers

Then you restart your computer and you can reinstall the launcher. 

Regards, 

BABOU71

Edited by Babou71

BABOU71, un singe génial #TPMP & #TMP