Connection Error When Opening launcher

dannie2Nafish

Question

Everytime i try to launch truckersmp it gives me a error. (picture shown/linked below)

When I open truckersmp it opens in task manager but is not open on my taskbar and it takes about 10min then it gives me a connection error.

I have tried:

-Updating .NET Framework.

-Cleaned my temp files.

-Checked my temp files if they were in the right location and yes they are.

-Checked Windows firewall to see if its blocking truckersmp

help.png

11 answers to this question

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

If you have a question, feel free to write to 
https://support.truckersmp.com/

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

23 hours ago, ALTUNSOY said:

Have already tried most of this but haven't tried the motherboard solution yet because my motherboard is a Gigabyte B250M-D3H (Not worth the buy, it is a piece of crap) and their is no solution on the troubleshoot guide for my motherboard

On 10/10/2017 at 10:37 PM, HamitCanKilic / 24] said:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

If you have a question, feel free to write to 
https://support.truckersmp.com/

Tried it but still cant get the launcher open because it gives me the error before it opens. But thanks anyway

That could be some issue with your internet connection here are some things that may help. have you done a hard reset on your pc/ router? if not try this turn your pc off unplug 3 to 5 minutes and plug in and trun on also make sure everything is updated try to limit whats on your wifi and try to hard wire if not already. and check to see if your ISP is making sure nothing is down on there end. hope this helped If that did not work try to verify game cache. and try to clear temp files by Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut. In the Run window or search box, type the following command exactly: %temp% This commands will open the folder that Windows has designated as your Tempfolder. Select all of the files and folders within the Temp folder that you want to delete. Unless you have a reason to otherwise, select them all.

Hi @dannie2Nafish

If core_ets2mp.dll is not working for whatever reason you can get the above error; 
First, check if ETS2 process is running. If so end this and try again. 
How to fix - delete core_ets2mp.dll, reopen launcher and redownload file 
TruckersMP file path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP.

User has solved his problem.

Moved to Solved.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M