The Georgian language on TruckersMP Forum

Leon Baker

Suggestion Name:  The Georgian language on TruckersMP Forum!

Suggestion Description: This suggestion is about to add new language to TruckersMP forum.

Why should it be added?: first reason - knowing different languages in my country is not popular, so we have that offer which help us ( Georgian Truckers ) to get news from truckersMP stuff. second reason - Georgia is part of Europe so adding new language is important thing for Truckersmp ( that gives more realistic options )

Before:

After:

We have group of translaters and we can translate all pages on forum. On this second picture i translated part of Russian Discussion with Inspect Element

• Like 1

Please update your suggestion with the following format, which is required when suggesting -

Spoiler

A fitting title.

A description of what the suggestion is about.

A reason why it should be added/removed/changed.

Any eventual example images or similar.

Remember to keep your post structured and easy to read and keep it to one suggestion pr. thread.

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Thank you in advance.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

@BlackSkill The easy part is done: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/328-georgian-discussion/

However, some things must be translated in order for the section to function and serve its purpose to help people:

Virtual Trucking Company - Here you can put your advertisements for your VTC/Clan

and of course, translation of both in-game and forum  rules. Unfortunately the amount of users who are fluent in Georgian are not that much, so I hope that for this I can rely on that group which you mentioned :

On 25.08.2017 г. at 3:00 AM, BlackSkill said:

We have group of translaters and we can translate all pages on forum.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.