Wrong way driving is acceptable as long as there was no collision?

WAT?

Question

Recently I reported a player for intentional wrong way driving, and the report was rejected due to the following reason: "The player in this video did not cause a collision. If the player had caused a collision then he would be banned."

Is this correct? Should I stop bothering to report wrong way drivers as long as they didn't hit anyone? 

5 answers to this question

I ban players for going wrong way no matter if they cause a collision or not, since it's in our rules.

I've watched the report video that you were asking about and that is a special circumstance in my opinion. The player recklessly drives to an intersection at a too high of speed to make it into the correct lane, while this is a offense in itself cities usually have a lot of breaks in the middle guard rail so it's easy to get back over. Like the player did, though I can't explain why he went back over after you passed. 

I usually kick for wrong way in cities *unless there are other offenses*

For highways it's different because there isn't a real way to go the wrong way unintentionally, taking out of account switching from mainland to England. 

TL:DR: Keep reporting wrong way people, but just use your own judgement if it's in a city like that. If they get back over within the next break (given it's a short wall) I wouldn't bother reporting. 

HI WAT

Was he overtaking if so it is fine unless on C-D road or recklessly overtaking if he was full on wrong way he would get banned for a certain amount of time. This is the help section this does not belong here if you feel like it was handled wrongly we have the feedback system or you can contact a support member and they will guide you in the steps to take and hopefully help you understand why no action was taking I am not sure if action should have been taken but i have not seen any evidence so I am going off my trust of the staff members and saying I believe they knew what they were doing and what they did was correct.

hope this helps

Hey @WAT?.

It depends entirely upon the admin in question. Some ban for different offences than others.

If you personally feel that the report should have been accepted, you'be got the option to use the feedback system located on the TruckersMP website, whereby a member of higher management will review the report. 

Best Regards,

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

You now have a relevant set of answers.

We usually do not allow forum threads such as complaining / questioning admin decisions to proceed, reason being it is not an efficient way of dealing with a problem and it does not offer you a direct and final decision to be made for your concern. For this reason, this topic will be closed.  

If you are unhappy as to why the admin rejected the report and you think this was a wrong decision; please refer to consulting upper staff:  https://truckersmp.com/feedback  

I will move this topic to solved, since it is in some ways a genuine question and I hope other individuals with similar sorts of issues will follow up on what information I have given them, rather than directly complain on the forums. 

/Moved to solved.