Make Those who spawn Invisible

Suggestion Name: Make Spawnners Invisible

Suggestion Description: as we've experiances multiple time as soon as someone spawns using Auto save or when Login you hit into them and it feels like you hit a wall and most of the times you get 100% Damage , so my suggestion is when someone spawns he will be invisible (You can go through someone like non Collision zone) when the person who spawnned start his engine and move he will back to normal.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: To avoid colliding with someone who just spawned.

Hello, unfortunately, I have to tell you that is it very unlikely that TruckersMP is going to add something like that.

With the least effort, I found those topics which were already rejected in the past:

Spoiler

So it is very unlikely that it is going to happen.

A perfect tool for trolls on CD... wait until someone goes through you, then start your engine...

I understand your point, but I think the problem here are the players loading autosaves are just reckless. I have to say, I sometimes use an autosave to remove the damage from my truck, but I never do this in crowded areas such as CD, Calais, Duisburg etc. 

And I think if everyone would act like this, the problem would be (nearly) solved because bumping into a spawning truck will happen less often.

I think a flashing player for 5 - 10 seconds as they spawn in (no collision) would work better than being invisible and suddenly plopping up. As mentioned this seems like a perfect troll tool to me. So neutral on this for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.