My workers / company

Nordmo [NOR]

Question

Hello, I have palyed for little bit now, and they started too work good. And now, I earned alot, and upgraded some cars and grages. But its seems like they dont work so much more??

And my garage says its 0 % profit. And some drivers have "parked / rest" ? How to fix

20170711115349_1.jpg

20170711115523_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

Like mentioned above, the drivers don't work in multiplayer. I believe this is something to do with how the MP time works. If you go from SP to MP when you have drivers however, due to the time difference when you sleep you got millions of pounds/euros. When you get this amount of money in game there is really no need for your drivers to be making any more money as you would have plenty. 

Hmm, i think I did @Yoyo_ManSg. It says they are working some of them. But I go to hotel and sleep, or go teleport to another garage. No money earned. Its some bugg for me now, I dont know how too fix

All of the new employers have a truck, i gave them truck and a garage space. But it say still that they are resting... And the old employers I have says that they are on mission. But i go sleep and teleport from garage to garage. And nothing happends. They dont earn money. And on all garages I have it have 0 % profits..