Mouse doesn't work

Tonza_17

Question

17 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello,

First of all, to be able to solve your problem I advise you to make a return windows (Alt + f4) and come back in the game, to see if your mouse works again.

Welcome on the forum @Tonza_17.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

It still doesn't work. I think the problem is somewhere in truckersmp because singleplayer works. Btw i downloaded truckersmp today.

6 minutes ago, EnLight said:

As well as what was said above about deleting the config.cfg - 

Delete the files mentioned below as well:

> Go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2/profiles/profileID and delete the config + controls.sii files from there.

Yeah i forgot to tell that i did that too. I tried it again but still didn't help :(

2 minutes ago, EnLight said:

Could you also try this:

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click ETS2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify integrity of game files

No files were missing. Mouse still not moving. I think my problem will never be solved :(

Ok, please try this solution:

Go to your Windows Device Manager. uninstall the USB mouse driver, re-plug the mouse, restart your PC then attempt to launch multiplayer (as admin). See if your mouse works. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the above fails to work, follow these instructions:

> Uninstall ETS2
> Copy the profile folder, then eliminate Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder from My documents
> Eliminate the ETS2 folder in Program Archives 
> Use Windows Disk Cleanup
> Reinstall again, and see if it is fixed. 

44 minutes ago, EnLight said:

Ok, please try this solution:

Go to your Windows Device Manager. uninstall the USB mouse driver, re-plug the mouse, restart your PC then attempt to launch multiplayer (as admin). See if your mouse works. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the above fails to work, follow these instructions:

> Uninstall ETS2
> Copy the profile folder, then eliminate Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder from My documents
> Eliminate the ETS2 folder in Program Archives 
> Use Windows Disk Cleanup
> Reinstall again, and see if it is fixed. 

I tried all. Didn't fix the problem :(