PROBLEM (game not responding)

Ionut.

Question

Good evening. Every time I do something about time (like getting into the parking lot, canceling a race, etc.) it does not respond (Euro Truck Simulator 2 has stopped working.) - I want to cancel a race , It gives me a crash. (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

5 answers to this question

Hi Benea,

Please remove / dismiss some of you existing drivers, along with selling their trucks.

The time taken for your drivers and income to be synced with the multiplayer server takes time. Using a profile with a small amount of drivers and trucks, or a profile without any can help speed up the server synchro pattern.

Once following this procedure, you should experience these freezes to have reduced in length, or to have come to a complete stop. 

Alternatively, waiting for 15 minuites + for the freeze to correct itself works much better. This is preferred because it seems to prevent the problem occurring again in the future. 

• Upvote 1

Hey There!

Please read this carefully:
1-) Go to Steam Library
2-) Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
3-) Properties
4-) Local Files
5-) Verify integrity of game files

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

Edited by [TSRVTC - Veteran] ismail [TR]

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hey There!

As you see the black screen the simple thing you have to do is wait. It may take 5-10 minutes. I have this before and many others i'm guessing your new, so welcome! Just wait and this wont happen again. And Please look at this topic ;
https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/33315-possible-fix-for-game-freezecrashing-with-any-advance-on-game-time/

You can browse by this topic.