Reporting rammers

Ouji

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi there, to help you with your problem ill give you some link and information...

1) 

about ramming itself :

Driving Offences (like Ramming):

-Videos are best for driving offences because it shows the user doing the offence.

-As stated above for chats the 3 programs mentioned will do in game capture.

-To save bandwidth and time you can use programs to edit your videos time. Easiest to obtain for such a reason would be Windows Movie Maker. Might not be the best program but it works and is basically going to work on any windows system from xp on.

For issues like blocking abandoning their trailer etc pictures will work. Just make sure you have the users name being displayed in game.

here is a little video if you needed :

and for the last thing to remember is to use the search buttom on top right side under your name befor posting will help you to find some answer :

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/search/

i wish that could help you :)

Recording is a critical part in this. If you record the player at the end of it all you can go and replay the video to find out this information

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hello @Ouji

Do you record your gameplay?  If so, please review that video and see if you can find their name by any chance.

Unfortunately, for a report to be successful, the players name needs to be visible so the admins know who to ban.

Please follow this guide. 

If you manage to find the players name and number ingame, you can go to your documents, open the ETS2MP folder, open the logs folder.  You will find the TMP ID number in the player spawning logs which can then be used in the report.

I suggest that if you see the players number ingame, you use /pinfo (players number) and include it in your recording

Thank you everyone for your answers. I do record my gameplay for this exact reason. I was actually able to find his name in video using slow-mo. My main issue now is that, if I hadn't looked to the left at my window, I'd have never recorded his name, because his player tag never showed when he was on my left side mirror.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/g0l2GvYvQWC1W-f2XQPbXA.png

1 hour ago, Ouji said:

his player tag never showed when he was on my left side mirror.

It won't show in your mirrors. Only when you are directly looking at that person. So, if you turn your head back (mouse all the way to the left) and out the window you will see the tag. Similarly, if you go to 3rd person view (2 key) and move your mouse you will see his tag as well. I'm sure there are some other views you can go to (3, 4, 5, etc) that I don't know about that will do a similar thing