Reset economy without being teleported to headquarters

McDodge34 [FR QC]

Question

Ok, I know how to reset the economy, but is there any ways to do it without being teleported to headquarters, I know about the F7+Enter trick but it doesn't work correctly lately so I had to reset the economy manually, the only problem is we get teleported back to my headquarters, I would really love to avoid this teleporting to headquarters and continue where I was, its more realistic than always doing the same runs from my headquarters location...

76561198104067447.png

6 answers to this question

Ok, so I need to buy all garages, that's what you mean there, nope, won't happen, I'll stick to the external contracts, its a shame there's no heavy cargo dlc in there yet, hope I'll see them soon, I can't sleep every time I park it says this place is for tired and you aren't tired, quick travel is what I want to avoid if possible, I own only 3 garages and don't plan on purchasing more for awhile even if I could afford them (I have 12,900 000 euros right now all legit from the start of my carreer on ETS2 around november of 2014...

76561198104067447.png

Looks like there's no solutions till I get all garages and got cheat my way in, I won't ever cheat in this game, I'm proud of what I've done so far, I didn't cheat any money of any kind, and I know if I start a company and get workers, the way the multiplayer works, I'll end up with a lot of cheated money in the game cause the time isn't the same between online and single player... I was waiting for the server side economy to try this part of the game.

76561198104067447.png

Since the topic has been inactive for 7 days, it will be moved to unsolved.

Thank you for participating.

/moved to unsolved