TruckersMP Launcher Won't Open

Auhmaan

Question

Mod Version:

Latest ( To the date of this post )

Controllers Used:

None

Description of Issue:

The TruckersMP Launcher won't open. I've tried to uninstall the mod, and install the most recent one available here, without success.

I've noted that a Launcher.exe process is started, reaches 42 MB of memory and the shuts itself down, without any window popping up.

How to reproduce:

Try to open the TruckersMP Launcher

8 answers to this question

Hi there,

As well as looking at the guide in which @Mirko9 provided, I advise you to take a look at this topic, that might help you -

As well as the above topic that I have linked, the solution in the Spoiler might help to fix your issue -

Spoiler

1. Go to documents
  2. Delete the ETS2MP folder
  3. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  4. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  5. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  6.  Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  7. Re-download the launcher and install
  8. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hi Auhmaan,

Please ensure you do not have MSI Afterburner or RivaTuner running on your system when attempting to launch TruckersMP, since these programs are known to have caused conflicts with the launcher in the past.

Proceed further by downloading and running this '.NET repair tool': https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Try running the launcher in administrator and see if the problem persists after following the steps above. ^ 

Ensure your firewall and antivirus are not blocking the application.

Otherwise go to %programdata% and delete the truckersmp folder and then reinstall as admin

Try this to fix the issue you have to download Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2 from Windows.

You can find the file at this address: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=53345

Steps:
1. Download and install Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2
2. Restart PC
3. Run TruckersMP launcher as Administrator