missing truckermpprofile

twitch.tv/ytangelofhype

Question

okay so i was on the game earlier in cali untill my gamefroze and i admit i hold the que up so i did the useal hold the power button as i was locked out at that time anyway came back on the game was gonna do a few jobs here and there untill i notice my profile disserpeard so i thought i look in my profile in my documents and it says it there so i tryed the game again and still my profile won't shoiw up on the launch pad and i know i not banned cause i checked my account before doing this so help please

76561198032337842.png

ban_vg2-gb_zps1b8c9f5d.png
signature.png
For Every action there's an equal or opposite Reaction oh yeah Newton's 3rd Law

5 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, BaldemarDeutsch said:

İf there is still problem about this reason . Please send a mail to Feedback : [email protected],

By any means don't use that e-mail for help. That e-mail is for more important problems. It is not for providing help for common problems. The support team is here for that which you can find it here. https://support.truckersmp.com/

Secondly, he has problem with his profile (save) not his multiplayer account. 

@DJ_Angel[UK]If you load up single player can you see your profile? If not, somehow your profile got corrupted and you must create or find a new one. So next time make sure you keep a backup.

Edited by PrototypeGR
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Open ETS 2 Single Player and see if it is there, if so go onto the profile and then click 'drive.

Exit and go back to ETS 2 MP and it should show. 

Check your game directory "Documents - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Profiles" See if there is one there, it should be a folder, but if its a zip or anything extract it, then if not go in Singleplayer and check, then redownload it 

Hi Dear Member 

Please fallow this method 

Check your files of game from library 

Reinstall Multiplayer then instal again 

Check your password from your mail adress

İf there is still problem about this reason . Please send a mail to Feedback : [email protected],

Sometimes it can be a bug problem about Mp 

Check these topics 

Thanks 

BaldemarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks