MP doesnt work

Donkal

Question

Hello, I have a problem that happened suddenly, I can no longer connect to the multiplayer, when I double click on the launcher to launch it, it shows me a blank page and after the launcher, when in game I do not have the the two intros of the game (Those who shake your ears at launch lol) and i dont have the menu of connection to the multiplayer in the menu, my keyboard and my mouse do not answer, I can only used the joystick .. Do you have a solution ? (Ps: the solo works perfectly launch in steam works perfectly)

I hope you understand my problem, have a nice day :D

Ps : the first profile is online, and the second is the "test".

20170405225040_1.jpg

4 answers to this question

Hi there,

please open the launcher and press F1. If you can't see the launcher, please uninstall TruckersMP, and reinstall it.

Hope I could help.

In case I helped you to your satisfaction or you find my post funny, there is a green arrow beside my post. Click it to reward the effort, please :)

Hi there,

Have you tried running the launcher with administrator rights, and verifying the game cache? (this are two common things that might help).

If the above doesn't work, I suggest a full re-installation of the multiplayer mod (delete all files relating to TruckersMP, re-install from the website).

In addition, make sure you don't have MSI Afterburner or RivaTuner running on your system when attempting to launch TruckersMP, as this may cause possible conflicts with the launcher, and therefore preventing you from opening it.

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.