Rate the song above you.

Mirrland

8/10 as I do have a weird taste in music.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8/10 - Oooohhh, this reminds me back of the days when i used to play good old NHL07 almost every day. Those times when EA games actually had pretty good soundtracks... :wub:

I think i shall continue with a song from the soundtrack of the exact game... :P

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

9/10 - Man, you're getting me into hockey mood right now... :D

Let's turn time another year back from my last post, which brings us to NHL06 (actually my first version from the EA Sports NHL-series), where this one was included on the soundtrack:

signature.png

9/10 that's it.

here's another one if you hadn't enough of the (insert whatever here).

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif

9/10 - Feels good to finally meet another hockey-head (and i really started to think i was the only one around here lol).

Just a re-make of a great, classic song by The Offspring released in the early 90s (still don't know if i like the original or this version better, they are both pretty great in my opinion).

signature.png

12/10 i would say. Keep those songs coming in and we will definitely break 20 easily... :P

Btw, it just took me so incredibly long to realize where you actually come from, no wonder you're a hockey fan then lol. (I just hope you're not cheering for the Habs :P ). And i hope you wanted to say that many Iron Maiden songs are underrated, not the other way round? :D

signature.png

6 minutes ago, Kehox said:

noooooo :rolleyes: ( yes )

Great, because i am definitely noooooo Sens fan lol

As much as i would love to continue doing this, i think it's time for a bit of change again, as i think some people may already be annoyed that we are just converting this into a best-of show for Iron Maiden... :D

signature.png

2 minutes ago, sebnichols said:

That video is not suitable for @[ST-B] T.Rucker ;)

Okidoke dad... :P

And i'll give yours a 9/10.

@Kehox  Oh that definitely works well... :D (let's just hope that the younger male members around here don't know how to open spoilers, otherwise you're gonna be to blame if the tissue consumption explodes all of a sudden... :D).

signature.png

Archived