Steam sales advise

lxl Semper lxl

I have been watching a lot of sales recently but was interested in this

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/164032/

is this the best train sim out there ? good one bad one ???

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

You can get the Train Simulator for ~2.50€

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

I thought the deal with a fishing game and flight sim along with a few train dlc's fair for £20 I can't get used to this steam because a few weeks ago it was £56 that package stating u saved £182 now it says £39.99 for £19.99 it doesn't make sense lol

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I just bought the £20 deal downloading at moment just seems fair priced :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived