Fastest Truck?

Pujii

11 minutes ago, EnLight said:

3? hmm.. I can give you two of my choices :P 

Volvo - Has the highest top speed.

Scania - Has the fastest acceleration.

( ^^ Without any engine modifications added ^^ ) 

And with modifications :D?

Just now, Pujii said:

And with modifications :D?

I am not really knowledgeable in that area. Maybe someone else can help you.

All I know is you could put a 750 bhp engine in any truck and that will be the fastest (Transmission may also affect performance). So I guess with modifications any truck can be fast if you tune it correctly. If you are going to try this - make sure you are fully aware of the restrictions you have when doing so in MP. :P 

Once again, someone else will help you with this I am sure :) 

Just now, EnLight said:

I am not really knowledgeable in that area. Maybe someone else can help you.

All I know is you could put a 750 bhp engine in any truck and that will be the fastest (Transmission may also affect performance). So I guess with modifications any truck can be fast if you tune it correctly. If you are going to try this - make sure you are fully aware of the restrictions you have when doing so in MP. :P 

Once again, someone else will help you with this I am sure :) 

Thanks, but I mean in MP :D

14 minutes ago, Digi7al said:

Volvo for top speed.

May I ask, which transmission you are using when trying to reach a top speed over 185? Because I am usually using a 12-speed transmission (shifting manually) and I am not able to reach speeds up to 170 in a Volvo FH (the new one). However, if driving a Scania it is possible provided that we're trying this w/o any trailer attached.

23 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

May I ask, which transmission you are using when trying to reach a top speed over 185? Because I am usually using a 12-speed transmission (shifting manually) and I am not able to reach speeds up to 170 in a Volvo FH (the new one). However, if driving a Scania it is possible provided that we're trying this w/o any trailer attached.

So Scania is Faster?

After 1.25:

Default:

Top speed by default its Scania (reaches 180kph+ depending of cargo weight and road), Volvo when reaching rpm's above 2000 at top gear struggles to go above and stands behind Scania, if using default trucks.

Modded:

Renault Premium or Magnum with Volvo transmission and 750Hp engine, after passing 150Kph the truck sling shot considerably and doesn't suffer from default Volvo rpm bottleneck.

What i found out its the truck you choose when modding, above 2000 rpm's some trucks struggle alot and doesnt allow you to get more speed, doesn't matter what engine you put in(considering high HP ones), its all about the chassis you choose, go figure...

From all the trucks i modded and making speed runs with a 0 Ton cargo, Renault Magnum takes the cake, when using heavy cargos Scania takes the cake, funny enough only happened after update 1.25, BUT, default Volvo its the average king, maintaining a considerable speed considering terrain changes in grade, making it the faster by maintaining high speeds over long periods of time.

My conclusions so far.

17 minutes ago, over_yonder said:

After 1.25:

Default:

Top speed by default its Scania (reaches 180kph+ depending of cargo weight and road), Volvo when reaching rpm's above 2000 at top gear struggles to go above and stands behind Scania, if using default trucks.

Modded:

Renault Premium or Magnum with Volvo transmission and 750Hp engine, after passing 150Kph the truck sling shot considerably and doesn't suffer from default Volvo rpm bottleneck.

What i found out its the truck you choose when modding, above 2000 rpm's some trucks struggle alot and doesnt allow you to get more speed, doesn't matter what engine you put in(considering high HP ones), its all about the chassis you choose, go figure...

From all the trucks i modded and making speed runs with a 0 Ton cargo, Renault Magnum takes the cake, when using heavy cargos Scania takes the cake, funny enough only happened after update 1.25, BUT, default Volvo its the average king, maintaining a considerable speed considering terrain changes in grade, making it the faster by maintaining high speeds over long periods of time.

My conclusions so far.

But the HP mod cant be used MP, no?

1 hour ago, Pujii said:

But the HP mod cant be used MP, no?

You cant change the hp of engines or similar cause MP will not accept anything outside certain game default assets, but you can swap the engines ingame between trucks, for example:

Rules about mods in MP:

You can make the changes manually and make your own mods, as long they are under the Allowed mods & mod guidelines above

36 minutes ago, Marc [NL] said:

You dont need a fast truck because its trucking not racing. You can better buy F1 2016 for fast vehicles.

Under the rules i think people can play the way they want the game they paid for, if i want more speed on my truck and rules and guidelines allow it, i will get it, because that doesnt mean i will go cause mayhem in the server just because my truck goes faster, like real life everything is accomplished when you use moderation, and i think people these days dont understand that concept, and go all off to everything that they think will ruin their gameplay but in reality doesn't affect them at all, the choices the other people do in their lifes or gameplay, as long what i do doesn't affect others, i will do it, !!!and you will enjoy it!!! :) 

On Sun Mar 26 2017 at 11:04 PM, over_yonder said:

After 1.25:

Default:

Modded:

My conclusions so far.

Good job. It is so useful.

I am a nice guy.

Archived