login error in ETS2

AntrixPL

Hello I bought yesterday {2017.03.06} ETS2 designed for multiplayer, signed up for TruckersMP. I log {I ran the game for lanchera} and still pops "Invalid email or password", so I did that I ETS2 verification on steam.

Also remember before you can play Multiplayer you have to play 2 hours offline before you can get on and have bought your own truck :) 

Also click forgot password and enter your email address that should fix your login issue :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

She started first from ETS2 remove and reinstall but now I have a new problem, unless I start to regret that no pirated ETS2. namely after the start of lanchera MP switches me on steam with more info {photo} even as it starts to click around the same SP.

Be12221z tytułu.jpg

3 hours ago, AntrixPL said:

She started first from ETS2 remove and reinstall but now I have a new problem, unless I start to regret that no pirated ETS2. namely after the start of lanchera MP switches me on steam with more info {photo} even as it starts to click around the same SP.

Be12221z tytułu.jpg

You are using a pirated copy of ETS2?

My probably did not understand, I downloaded a pirate because I have a problem with the Original of {but as the pirate uses "emulator steam" that I can not log in to the MP} and what the original vertices and it is written above; D

5 hours ago, AntrixPL said:

Be12221z tytułu.jpg

First log steam, and then multiplayer games

• 3 weeks later...

Archived