Looking for mature VTC

BFB95

Here are the ETS 2 VTCs that are on the TMP Forum atleast.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/43-companies/

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Hey @BFB, i think the best way to find a suitable VTC for your demands is searching through the VTC section of the forums (link in the post above mine) and maybe just trying some of them by joining them for a drive (most VTC's have a TeamSpeak/Discord channel where you can just connect to, even if you're not part of the VTC, and see if anyone is up for a drive). I totally get what you are up for asking for a VTC with an age restriction, as there are quite a lot immature kiddies around unfortunately, however i can tell you that it's not necessarily just the age that matters. I've already seen a couple of 20+-year olds that behaved like kindergarten children, whereas on the other hand you get a few teenagers who are already capable of behaving and acting on a mature level.

I wouldn't really go for anything that other players may propose here, as something like the perfect VTC for everyone just doesn't exist. Everyone got their own demands and expectations and the others (including myself of course :P) can't predict accurately what you are really searching for, so just go through the available info here in the forums, maybe check the webpages of the VTC's as well and most importantly: Take all the time you need with you choice, there's no need to rush anything as you got all the time you want to find the perfect VTC for you. I wish you good luck with your search, hopefully you'll find a community where you feel comfortable within... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• 3 weeks later...

Archived