Make Launcher moveable

GermanY2k

Suggestion Description: Is it possible to make the launcher moveable ? because i have 2 monitors and sometimes i have to minimize all programs to click play.
Why should it be added?: Sometimes its annoying with 2 monitors.

If the Launcher is in C# i can help you with that its very easy.

The launcher loads depending on what screen you mouse pointer is on. You can always do Win + Shift + Left / Right Arrow Key, to move it onto another screen

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

52 minutes ago, El1teZombiezHD said:

The launcher loads depending on what screen you mouse pointer is on. You can always do Win + Shift + Left / Right Arrow Key, to move it onto another screen

Ah okay thanks :) 

In my opinion, you should still think about it to change it a little bit because to always do Win + Shift + Left / Right Arrow is a little bit annoying.

But i really like the Launcher :) its just that "little" thing.

protected override void WndProc(ref Message m)
	{
    	base.WndProc(ref m);
        if (m.Msg == WM_NCHITTEST)
        m.Result = (IntPtr)(HT_CAPTION);
	}

private const int WM_NCHITTEST = 0x84;
	private const int HT_CLIENT = 0x1;
	private const int HT_CAPTION = 0x2;

+1 it would be easier if it was loaded in window mode to able to do this. It's a better GUI design to have it such a way rather than the alternative mentioned above :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...